You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Feedbacks

My suggestion for APS to attract more memers

Dear Webmaster,

Firstly,my hearty congratulations to Mr. Mandeep on becoming the new Webmaster for Andhraspider.com .

As there are very few active members here, my suggestion is instead of monthly partnership revenue share, please start giving more cash credits and points for the articles as in Techulator.com, Hyderaspider.com, Spiderkerala.com, etc.. Please think about it.
    Vamshi,

Thank you for your wishes.

Presently the monthly partnership revenue share program is not active. We may restart it in future.

Presently we are accepting only good high quality articles. For them we will give good cash credits and points. I will post a forum thread regarding new resource posting guidelines.

Regards,
    Mandeep.
    "Hard work never goes unvalued"

Thanks for this prompt reply. Pease post the new forum thread specifying the new resource posting guidelines and also the amount of cash credits awarded for articles.

Which system will be followed in awarding cash credits, techuator or indiastudychannel.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vamshi

It will helpful to the members if you come up with a forum thread with complete information on resource thread

Regards,
    Revanth.

Vamsi and Revanth,

At present clean up is going on resource section. After that I will come up with a thread regarding the resource posting guidelines and reward programs going on in ASC.

Regards,
    Mandeep.
    "Hard work never goes unvalued"

• Sign In to post your comments