You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Feedbacks

Thanks to Andhra Spider

Wow,

My father has three shops put for rent. I saw the classifieds section and just posted this matter for points. I never expected anyone to see the classified and contact us for the shops.

But yesterday we got a call from someone asking for the shop .They said they saw about it in the net. They also e-mailed me. Wow I am so excited that Andhra Spider's free classifieds work. We can advertise anything genuine here for free.

Thank You Andhra Spider.
    Hi Maheedhar,

Yes, it is a wonderful place where you can post your ads for free. Normally there are so many websites, but very few will give like these opportunities. Apart from posting the ad for free, members can earn money for participating actively in this website. You can see by this year end, this site will become one of the top website for classifieds and andhrapradesh news.

Subba Raju, MV

Wow the contributions made by us are being used by general public.

Thats the great information you shared with us.

I was always insisting that the informations provided by us must reach the general public and not our members alone for getting good responses.

Thanks Maheedhar for sharing this information.

K Mohan

Lets unitedly work for the progress of this site...

Hi Mahadeer,

This is a great news. I never expected such thing from Andhra Spider. I am mistaken this site. So we should encourage other members to utilize all the benefits and earnings of this site. Although there are so many websites especially for classifieds, this site getting some presence.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rakesh.

I have get more information here. Thanks to andraspider

• Sign In to post your comments