You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

First Payments of Andhra Spider

Hello Andhra Spider Members,

The first payment of our site has been announced. I did not know this until I saw my own account just today. The first ones to receive the payment from andhra spider are:
    1) Kiran Paul Kanikaram - Rs.2000
    2) K. Maheedhar (me)- Rs.1000

To recieve payment send the duly filled invoice which is given as attachment and send to webmasters@andhraspider.com

Contribute and get your payment from now.
  • Invoice format (334-51240-Invoice-format.doc)
    Hi friends,

Let us first congratulate Mr. Kaki Maheedhar and Mr. Kirna Paul Kanikram for getting payment. On behalf of one and all I wish them all the best for their future earnings. Every one knows about the contributions of Mr. Kaki Maheedhar. He is giving wonderful contributions. Both the members deserves to be the first persons to receive payment from Andhraspider. It is really a proud to them to be first.

Subba Raju, MV
    Editor

Hi..

My hearty congratulations to Maheedhar and Kiran Paul for receiving the first payment through AndhraSpider. Its a great news to see the first payments from the site. This creates a good encouragement to the other members and creates a competitive spirit to get the first payment cheques from the site.

The contributions made by both the members is really an excellent development for the Andhraspider site. They are really a good hard workers for the site. I wish them all success for their future contributions.

Editor
    Andhraspider

Hi All,

FIrst of all i would like to thanks AS Team for announcing the payments.

It has been a while for me to be inactive on the site because of personal reasons.

I could see how the site is going on and will start contributing to the site.

Hats off to all contributors.

Keep up the good work

Kiran Paul

My best wishes to Kaki Maheedhar and Kiran Paul for having earned their first payments through this site. Its a great feeling that two great members of this site got their first payment and i am elated over it.

K Mohan

Lets unitedly work for the progress of this site...

Congratulations!!! to Maheedhar and Kiran.
    Good work and keep get going.
    Really u guys are inspiring other members.

regards,
    SSay.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    My hearty congratulations to Kiran Paul And Kaki Maheedhar for getting their first payment.
    Thanks for giving the inspiration for us.
    You both proved that we can really earn pocket money from spider sites,
    presently in andhra spider .com .
    All the best for your future and i wish you make more earnings in future.
    I really got inspired by you got motivation from active members of this site .
    Iam scoring points very easily by posting replies and writing resources spending my free time on this site to give information to our friends.
    Thank you very much soon we can see more members with drawing their money from this site.

Thanks & Regards
    Venkata Sai Ram T .

• Sign In to post your comments
    Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum