You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Next Capital of Andhra Pradesh?

Next Andhra capital:

Vijayawada, Vizag or Tirupati?

If Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated then I strongly believe that making vizag the next capital would be good for the people of Andhra.
    Vizag is rich with natural resources along with the presence of large scale industries.
    It is well connected through all means of transport and that could pour in a lot of capital.
    It has the potential to become the next Mumbai for India along the east cost.
    moreover its the second largest city in Andhra Pradesh after Hyderabad.

So i think Vizag should be given a chance to prove itself

So what is your opinion?
    Yes Viswanath,

I also feel the same. In case Andhra Pradesh is divided the capital of the Andhra Region should be Vizag.
    Most of the coastal states have their capitals at their ports and that should be the case for Visakhapatnam too.

K.Maheedhar
    Webmaster, Andhra Spider

I too feel the same but if we see geograhically, it is quite far for other parts of state. If Vijayawada is made as a Capital then it would be good coz it is centrally located to all places in the state. Just like Maharashtra we can also have a business capital as a state capital.
    And there are likely chances for the expansion of city by including suburbs surrounding the city. for vizag, there might be some limitations around city as we have Sea oneside and the remaining part is surrounded by hills and Valleys.

rgds,
    SSay.

If the division is compulsory then Vijayawada is the best place for making new Capital as it the center place for Rayalaseema and Andhra regions.

K Mohan

Lets unitedly work for the progress of this site...

Amaravati is the planned capital city and de facto seat of governance of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located on the southern banks of the Krishna river in Guntur district, within the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region.

• Sign In to post your comments