You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

Resource contest: write about new political focus in AndhraPradesh

Here is an interesting resource contest for our members of AndhraSpider.

The new political focus in Andhra are Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Mr. Jagan Reddy and Mr. Y.S. Vivekananda Reddy. To participate in this contest, all you need to do is, write articles about any of them and post in a relevant category in resources section.

All good resources on these topics will be given good cash credits and points.
    The contest ends on 30 Dec 2010. One or more resources will be selected as winners. Winning posts will be given Rs 100 and 100 extra points, in addition to the normal cash and points.

Rules:

1. The resources must be about one of these 3 leaders:
    Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy,
    Mr. Jagan Reddy
    Mr. Y.S. Vivekananda Reddy

2. Limit on political criticism since we are not looking for political support or criticism here. Instead, we just want to take advantage of the traffic potential for this site. When you are criticizing, avoid blind criticism. Talk with proof and references.

3. Post articles about their educational background, political background, family background etc.

4. Choose a specific topic and write about it one resource. Do not mix several topics in to 1 resource. Instead, write separate resources for each topic.

5. Each member is allowed to post up to 20 resources for this contest.

6. Try to include the word "AndhraPradesh" in a meaningful manner in the resource title.

7. You should use the topic and word "AndhraPradesh" meaningfully in the title, summary, content and headings few times.

Sample topics:
    1. Educational background of Mr. Jagan Reddy in AndhraPradesh
    2. Educational background of Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy, AndhraPradesh chief minister
    3. Portfolios of ministers in Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy government in AndhraPradesh
    4. Family background of ...
    5. Wife and children of ...
    6. Past corruption charges of ...

After you post the resources, post the url of those resources below so that we will know what resources to consider for the contest.
    I think this is a great opportunity for all the members of AndhraSpider.There are many new developments in the Andhra Politics.Out of which the change in CM is the most important one.

I thank Tony sir for introducing this contest.

I request all members to make full use of this contest. This contest not only bring you prizes but also a lot of Google adsense comes along.

I am specially impressed by the involvement of the new members Sra1, Srinivas and visvanath and hope they use this opportunity to really feel the momentum of the site.

K.Maheedhar
    Webmaster, Andhra Spider

Thanks to Tony sir for this wonderful contest. I agree with Maheedhar that this will bring really good traffic to the site. I am also positively looking forward to participate in it.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Write on Reality Shows and Earn Huge Cash!

Its a good contest and hope members will contribute their mite with good articles here.

K Mohan

Lets unitedly work for the progress of this site...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.