Exam Details - Education Common Entrance Test, Ed-CET
Education Common Entrance Test commonly known as Ed-CET is an entrance exam to B.Ed courses in recognized universities of Andhra Pradesh. It is conducted every year on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates who want to become teachers have to qualify in this exam.
Eligibility for Ed.CET
Candidates applying for Ed.CET should should have passed one of the below mentioned degrees from recognized universities with 50% aggregate (for general) and 40% aggregate for (reserved categories).
The candidate should possess degree of B.A.(or)B.Sc.(or)B.Com.(or)B.Sc.(Home Science)(or)B.C.A.(or)B.B.M.
For detailed Eligibility Criteria of Ed.CET visit : Eligibility Criteria for EdCET
Syllabus of Ed.CET
The paper consists of three sections :
• Section A : General English – This section needs you to go through various English words, refer through grammar and thus brush-en up your verbal capabilities
• Section B : General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude – This section includes current affairs, history, geography, economics and general sciences etc. It additionally tests your teaching skills.
• Section C : Optional Subject – In this section, the candidate can choose a subject from one of the following options: Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Social Studies, English. And thus refer through your opted subject.
For Detailed Syllabus of Ed.CET visit : Syllabus of EdCET
Examination Pattern of Ed-CET
This paper of 150 questions distributed in three Sections:
• Section A : General English – It consists of 25 Questions
• Section B : General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude – It consists of 25 Questions
• Section C : Optional Subject – This section has 100 questions.
All questions are multiple-choice.Each question weighs 1 mark.There is no Negative Marking.
For Detailed Paper Structure of Ed.CET visit : EdCET Exam Pattern
Qualification Criteria of Ed-CET
• General and OBC category candidates should get a minimum of 37 marks in the Ed-CET exam to qualify it.
• For SC/ST Category candidates a minimum mark has not been defined .
Start Practice Test...