Hindi Correspondence Courses latest admissions notification 2011-2012
Central Hindi Directorate New Delhi is inviting applications from the Non-Hindi speaking Indians, Foreigners and NRIs for admission to the following Hindi Correspondence Courses mentioned below.
• Certificate Course in Hindi (Preliminary Course/Middle Level)
• Diploma Course in Hindi (Subsequent to Certificate Course/ Secondary Level)
• Advance Diploma Course in Hindi (Sr. Secondary Level)
Eligibility of Hindi Correspondence Courses admission 2011-2012
• This course offers an Certificate Course in Hindi
• The minimum age required for the candidate is 15 years as on 1.7.2011 and for foreigners the minimum age is 10 as on 1/7/2011.
• For the admission in Diploma Course in Hindi the candidate should have either passed a certificate Course by central university or the candidate should possess sufficient background in Hindi or who have appeared in Certificate Course Examination in May 2011.
• For the admission in Advance Diploma Course in Hindi the candidate should have a minimum age limit for admission as on 1/7/2011 is 17 years and should be foreginer.
Application form details about Hindi Correspondence Course admission 2011-2012
• For the Certificate / Diploma Course in Hindi the candidate should pay a fee of Rs. 50/- and US Dollars $ 50 or Pound 30 for foreginers.
• For the certificate fee for Advance Diploma Course in Hindi the candidate should pay a fee of Rs. 200/- and US$ Dollars 200 or Pound 120 for other country candidates.
• The above mentioned money should pay in the form of crossed Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of the Director, Central Hindi Directorate, payable at New Delhi.
• Send it the address mentioned below.
The Deputy Director,
Department of Correspondence Courses,
West Block – 7,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Last date for Submitting Application form : 15-08-2011