Detailed information on APPSC latest recruitment notification - 2013.
If you want to apply for various govt jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, then you can go through the latest recruitment notfication released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for various posts in the state govt offices. In this article you will find a detailed information on these various posts noticed by APPSC.
As per the recent recruitment notification issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for filling up several posts in the govt offices of the state, you will find the detailed information on the same quite helpful if you find yourself fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Subordinate Service
Details of the post are as here under:
- The number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors is 64
- Candidates between the age limit of 21 to 34 as on 01/07/2012 are eligible to apply for the post. There is age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- Candidates with a degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply. The eligible candidates need to have a Motor Driving License with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- The application fee is Rs.100/- which can be paid at AP Online Centers or State Bank of India in the form of Challan downloaded from the official website after submission of basic details in the online application form.
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of getting qualified in the Written Test which is of an objective type.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for applying can do the same through online by visiting the official website of APPSC the last date for the which is 21/02/2013.
- Please note that the last date for payment of fee is 19/02/2013 and the last for online registration is 21-02-2013. The date of written test is is 26/05/2013
Physical Directors in A.P. Collegiate Education Service
Details of the post are as here under:
- Number of vacancies for the post of Physical Directors is 12
- The age limit for the post is 18 to 34 as on 01/07/2012. There is age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Candidates need to have a Master's Degree in Physical Education with 55 percent marks or above. The candidates need to have U.G.C-NET (University Grants Commission - National Eligibility Test) qualification or S.L.E.T (State Level Eligibility Test) qualification.
- Please note that selection procedure, application fee and procedure to apply online are same as mentioned in Post 1.
- Last date for payment of fee is 21/02/2013, last date for online registration is 23/02/2013 and date of written test is 05/05/2013.
Librarian in A.P. Collegiate Education Service
- The number of vacancies of the post of Librarian are 21 and the age limit for the post is 18 to 34 with a relaxation of age as per the govt rules.
- Candidates with a Master's Degree in Library Science having 55 percent marks or above are eligible to apply for the post. The candidates need to have U.G.C-NET qualification or S.L.E.T qualification.
- The last date for fee payment is 21/02/2013 and last date for online registration is 25/02/2013 and date of written test is 05-05-2013.
Assistant Engineers in A.P Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service
- The number of vacancies under this category is 362
- Candidates should have an L.C.E issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the S.B.T.E.T.
- The last date for payment of fee is 26/02/2013 and the last date for online registration is 28/02/2013 while the date of written test is 26/05/2013.
Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service
- The number of vacancies for the post is 107
- Candidates need to have a Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology from a recognized University.
- Selection of candidates is based on their qualification in the written test which an Objective Type one and an Oral Test or Interview
- The last date for payment of fee is 19/02/2013 while the the last date for online registration is 21/02/2013 and the date of written test is 05/05/2013/
Assistant Research Officer / Research Assistant in A.P.Engineering Research Laboratories Service
- The number of vacancies for the post is 24 and the different posts under this category are:
- Assistant Research Officer (Engineering): 06 Posts
- Research Assistant (Engineering): 17 Posts
- Research Assistant (Non-Engineering): 01 Post
- Candidates need to have a Master's Master's Degree in Civil Engineering for post 1, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering for post 2 and Master's Degree in Chemistry for post 3 from a recognized University in India.
- Last date for payment of fee is 02/03/2013 and the last date for online registration is 04/03/2013.
- The date of written test for post 1 and 3 is 05/05/2013 while the date of written test is for post 2 is 09/06/2013
Observers in A.P. Engineering Research Laboratories Subordinate Service
- Number of vacancies for the posts under this category are 11.
- There are two posts under this category
Post 1 is Observers (Engineering) which has 10 posts while post 2 is Observers (Non-Engineering) with 01 post.
- Candidates must have 1st class degree in Bachelor of Civil Engineering for post 1 and a degree in B.Sc Chemistry from recognized institution for post 2.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The last date for payment of fee is 05/032013 and the last date for online registration is 07/03/2013.
- The date of written test for post 1 is 23/06/2013 and for post 2 is 26/05/2013.
How to submit online application
Please note the process for online registration is same for all the posts mentioned above.
- You need to first log into the official website of APPSC www.apspsc.gov.in
- Then you need to enter all the basic personal details and submit it.
- Before submitting make sure that there are no mistakes in the application. In case of mistakes, you can use the 'edit' button for correcting the mistakes in the application.
- Once you submit the application, Challan is generated which you can download and take a print-out of the same.
- You can pay the prescribed fee in any branch of the State Bank of India or any APonline center and obtain a copy of fee paid challan with the journal number details.
- After payment of fee you need to visit the website again after 2 p.m on the next working day and then enter the payment details in the application, upload a recent passport photograph of yours and with your signature in the provided places.
- And then you can submit the application which completes the process on online submission.
Note: Application fee is almost same for all the posts.